Our home was built in 1998 with the rest of the Scofield Farms Development. I have owned the home for three years and done many beautiful updates both inside and out.
Scofield Farms has a Home Ownership Association (HOA) managed by CMA. Dues are approximately $38/month and cover care of the beautiful neighborhood pool complete with kiddy pool, covered and gated picnic area, rest rooms and showers as well as a brand new covered playground. It also covers care of the expansive park with sand volleyball court, new covered picnic area with benches, stream and ball field. Summers feature music and movies as well as block parties. This is a great neighborhood!
* Just North of the intersection of Metric & Parmer
* Close to both MoPac (Route 1) and I-35 for easy access both North and South (with Parmer for East/West travel)
Amazing retail is right around every corner. We’re close to everything you can imagine, from a Target Superstore, Walmart, Home Depot, great spots to eat, any service you might need… The beautiful Domain outdoor mall is a 5 minute drive with a brand-new Whole Foods joining this year. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get downtown (without traffic) and 10 minutes to Round Rock.
Here are a few more details about the home:
* 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths (all upstairs except for half-bath downstairs)
* Large master suite with vaulted ceilings, new paint, large windows, all new lighting
* 2 nicely sized bedrooms for roommates or children with a Jack & Jill bathroom featuring double sinks and separated toilet/shower
* Large master bath with vaulted ceilings, windows, all new lighting, jacuzzi-brand jetted tub and stand-alone shower with glass block detail
* Great closet space: master closet is very large and has great storage, bedroom closets include one walk-in and other is length of entire wall with 2 entry doors (2 large linen closets as well)
* Completely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite countertops, a new under-mount sink with Delta magnetic faucet, and all recessed mood lighting
* Breakfast nook with updated mood-controlled chandlier and great views of the yard
* 2,464 sq ft on two levels
* New paint and lighting in nearly every room
* Spacious loft area with great windows, vaulted ceilings and room for office, game-room or movie-watching
* Large living room with great windows, fireplace (with gas option), built-in surround sound option,
* Neutral carpet and updated tiling throughout (tile in all bathrooms, laundry room and kitchen)
* Satellite on roof, cabling in place for use if desired
* Brand new fencing around home, featuring friendly-neighbor fencing with 2 neighbors
* Mail pickup located on side of property – amazingly convenient but still out of the way!
* Landscape improvements have reduced need for watering (helpful given the water restrictions over the past few years) – rockscape on sides of house
* Beautiful trees and rose bushes surround home – have been well maintained and loved
* Covered patio space creates a great enjoyment and entertainment area in backyard – plenty of additional uncovered patio as well. Lots of great times to be had in this yard!
* Gas heating